Sr Eng, Field ServiceReq # JR - 042728 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Technical Services Date posted 06/10/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
(Describe the primary duties and responsibilities of the job. Approximately 5 – 10 task statements should be identified. Do not include a duty which occupies less than 5% of your time unless it is an essential part of the job.).
- Provide guidance and training for customer applications based on the company's product.
- Solve the technical consultation of related users for machine faults
- Provide relevant after-sales service to customers, including equipment maintenance, testing and system debugging in the service center
- Cooperate closely with sales staff, and communicate with customer in terms of technology and products to ensure user satisfaction
- Assist and cooperate with all departments to complete daily operation work
(List the education, professional qualification and experience required to perform the primary responsibilities of the job. Equivalent combinations of education, professional qualification and experience should be noted).
- Good communication skills, team spirit, strong sense of responsibility and enterprising spirit.
- Strong logical analysis ability and learning ability, able to quickly learn the structure of equipment and understand its functional characteristics.
- Education background- relevant biomedical engineer special in 211 university.
- Major in medical equipment or biomedical engineer, bachelor’s degree or above, CET-6 or above, fluent English communication ability in both written and oral
- More than two years of field service experience on Medical device industry,
- Team work,
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.042728