Sr AccountantReq # JR - 052043 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Finance Date posted 10/13/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Work on month/year end closing and financial statements preparation independently to fulfill both internal/external reporting requirement under Chinese/US GAAP
- Prepare Balance Sheet schedule with quality
- Deal with annual audit for the responsible legal entity
- Responsible for tax filing, liaise with local tax bureau on daily operation requirements
- Work closely with Tax/Treasury Manager as well as subsidiary entities Finance team to follow up on the identified tax/treasury initiatives
- Prepare the budget/forecast for the legal entity Balance Sheet
- Assist the Finance Controller to improve and optimize existing process
- Bachelor degree with major in finance, accounting or related;
- 3-5 years working experience in finance field, and at least 2-year GL related
- Working experience in multinational companies is preferred;
- Good language capabilities for both English & Mandarin, fluent in both written & spoken;
- Proficient computer skill on Excel/PowerPoint, and rich knowledge with integrated operational system like SAP, JDE, etc.
- Open minded, adapt to changes, self-motivated and with good communication skills
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
China Explore Now