SC leaderReq # JR - 007073 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 12/27/2019
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities：
- Facilitate services provided to customers per schedule and gain on-time feedbacks
- Support commercial teams on data management
- Manage 3PL service performance, recommend improvements in 3PL service practices to promote efficiency, higher service standards and lower cost.
- Handle customer order, rental billing, enquiry and complaints in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure completeness and validity of customer’s orders, coordinating with various departments when required
- Prepare weekly/monthly report and Ad hoc report when necessary
- Conduct the yearly physical count in 3PL warehouse
- Min 5 years practical working experience in supply chain operation, working with 3PL model is a plus
- Good in communication skills, responsible and self-motivated
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.