Field Service Engineer-ShanghaiReq # JR - 026587 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Technical Services Date posted 08/28/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems;
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up;
- Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business;
- Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or equipments upgrades that will meet customer needs;
- Monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction;
- Train customers on the features of the equipment they have purchased.
- University degree or above, preferred from health care related majors;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in medical device industry; experience in clinical experience or Critical Care field is preferred;
- Strong sense of responsibility, customer oriented;
- Good communication and team work;
- Willing to travel frequently.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.