Data Analytics & Insights ManagerReq # JR - 026939 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 09/04/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate current data analytics framework effectiveness via stakeholder interviews and industry benchmark to provide sophisticated recommendation in creating future comprehensive analytics framework .
- Conduct data map readiness analysis to prioritize internal/external data assets acquiring initiatives and lay down a solid foundation for our transformation work.
- Understand commercial data analytics requirements of different layer of the organization (management/operational view) and develop detailed dashboard and report tree to outlining critical insights for business team.
- Manage end-to-end transformational data analytics initiatives aligned with developed strategy to ensure disciplined execution of our road map.
- Continuously identify cross-functional synergy to improve data analytics effectiveness and efficiency.
- 8+ years of experience in market research, business analytics & insights or a related field in health care industry.
- Strong ability to understand, interpret and apply advanced analytics to solve business needs.
- Deep understanding of data governance and architecture principal.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the advanced analytics tools (eg. Qlikview, Tableau, etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Consulting firm background is highly preferred
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.