Associate Director, Digital CoreReq # JR - 035926 Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Job Category Corporate Strategy Date posted 03/08/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Develop APAC Digital Core strategy aligned with global and regional Digital Transformation priorities
- Identify, evaluate and prioritize Regional Digital Core Multipliers
- Adopt Agile principle to drive regional multiplier and deliver expected value
- Accountable for implementation of global data strategy and governance model in APAC region
- Run APAC Digital Core Forum as a platform to foster Data First culture and enable smart end-to-end Digital Operation
- Proactively work closely with other Digital Transformation workstreams to connect the dots and maximize the value delivery
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong business operation experience, able to interact effectively with colleagues in core functional areas of the company; demonstrating ability to identify operation issues/opportunities and to frame business questions to deliver results
- Experience in leading cross-functional team to develop and deliver solution in an agile way
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing skills, verbal/written communication skills with diverse groups and individuals; proven ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated experience in adopting digital technologies to transform business operations and deliver tangible business values.
- Good understanding in the use of digital tools in areas of robotic process automation, data & analytics, process integration etc.
- Bachelor or Master degree from top universities. MBA will be a plus
- Minimum 10-year working experience in multinational company with hands-on operational experience, healthcare industry background is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills.
- Strong project management and analytic capabilities
- Professional PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Fluent English in both written and oral.
- Creative, initiative, flexible, and cooperative.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.