Corporate Recruiter - BrazilReq # JR - 017537 Location São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil Job Category Human Resources Date posted 03/04/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
As a Senior Recruiter at Baxter, you are responsible for delivery of excellence throughout the Talent Acquisition lifecycle in individual assignments and larger scale recruitment projects. You will take a lead role in helping drive quality outcomes through partnering closely with your hiring managers, other members of Talent Acquisition and your HR Business Partners to ensure efficient and effective delivery of hiring projects
Additionally, as a Senior Recruiter you will hold an elevated position in the team based on your enhanced recruitment knowledge, advanced consulting capability, proactive approach to identifying and driving innovation and ability to positively influence change and adoption.
You will skillfully partner with stakeholders across all levels in the business, leveraging your Talent Acquisition expertise and deep market insights to lead complex hiring needs for your stakeholders. As part of your accountability, you will be managing niche hires and /or complex, larger scale campaigns. Utilizing data analytics, regularly consult with your business to develop, implement and evolve the talent strategy.
You will offer a strong background in campaigns design and implementation around critical skill sets to achieve universal penetration and engagement across a variety of candidate pools. You will proactively identify opportunities to drive inclusion and diversity in hiring and selection.
You will demonstrate an innovative approach towards effectively marketing career opportunities at Baxter; both to our internal talent and external communities. You will have had exposure to employer branding initiatives and have worked in an environment where strong story telling is critical to successful candidate attraction, engagement and experience.
As someone with extensive expertise in talent acquisition, you will work strategically to identify opportunities for innovation and excellence within Talent Acquisition. You will be skilled in utilizing data and market insights to drive added value, increased stakeholder engagement and partnership and positive candidate experiences.
You will act in a coaching and mentoring capacity for more junior members of the team and aid them in their career path focusing on driving consultative skills and partnerships, innovation in the Talent Acquisition cycle and elevating their strategic thinking.
- Using your business acumen, lead strategic, business critical and complex hiring projects, ensuring quality outcomes, timely delivery and budget management
- Maintain and evolve your knowledge of external trends in talent acquisition to drive excellence in your approach, and proactively contribute towards innovation and continuous improvement of the global function
- Fully embed yourself within the functions and locations you support, to ensure deep understanding of strategic goals and business priorities
- Capability to truly consult and input into the talent strategy and market conditions in order to support achievement of the strategic goals of the organization/function
- Effectively partner with the Regional TA Strategy and Operations Lead to identify employer branding opportunities and lead activation within your business area(s)
- Drive tool and technology optimization in partnership with the Regional TA Strategy and Operations Lead
- Show innovation through the use of analytics for predictive hiring, identification of opportunities to automate selection processes and leverage AI to drive speed and efficiency
- Use workday to report an analyze your personal performance and the performance of your immediate colleagues to better understand challenges and blockers to success and use the data to drive enhancements to TA outcomes
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience working in Talent Acquisition of which a minimum of 3 should be working for a global multinational business in an in-house recruiting environment
- Previous experience in 360 recruiting within a global organization, preferably within healthcare, medical technology or pharmaceutical sector
- Proven capability in effectively managing concurrent hiring, resources, priorities and stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle, without impacting delivery quality and timelines
- Experience facilitating recommendations for and delivering behavioral based interviews and successful application of assessment methodologies to facilitate ‘right first time’ hiring
- Proven ability to build strong and lasting relationships and provide advice and coaching on best practice and ways of working designed to enhance the performance and profile of TA
- Participation in functional and regional talent planning to better identify succession opportunities which align to the overall strategic and growth goals of the function.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills including proven experience in business partnering, within an in-house environment
- Proven capability using and optimizing recruiting technologies (ATS and CRMs), direct sourcing tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience working as a change agent in a transformative environment with an ability to deal effectively with complexity and ambiguity
- Able to accommodate occasional travel to meet the needs stakeholders and candidates
- Previous experience with Workday and reporting to make data driven decisions
- Lead recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Responsible for collaborating with Hiring Manager to create impactful advertising, driving engagement across social media, talent identification and headhunting and proactive solicitation of referrals
- Accountable for effective use of recruitment marketing and branding materials to engage and communicate with internal and external talent
- Proactively provide meaningful, market intelligence and recruiting insights to your Hiring Managers and HR, demonstrating your value as a trusted advisor
- Deliver an engaging candidate experience by uncovering and understanding factors that influence talent, knowing their motivators and adjusting your approach to manage a variety of situations
- Leveraging your recruiting expertise, capable of effectively challenging and influencing stakeholders to drive successful and quality-oriented activities around screening, slate presentation, interviewing and hiring decisions
- Understand and accurately representing Baxter’s total compensation philosophy when managing offer negotiations
- Coach candidates on how to effectively prepare for selection stages and provide feedback in a timely manner in accordance with local legislation and recruitment best practices
- Accountable for correctly managing and updating requisitions through to completion including responsibility for ensuring real time system updates
- Identify and escalate risk or compliance issues
- Collaborate with the business to understand critical and repeatable roles to inform talent pipelining strategy
- Attend marketing or industry events, community networking as required
- Know Your Customer: proactively maintain and enhance your knowledge of Baxter to ensure you are continuously evolving your business understanding and knowledge
- Monitor and analyze recruitment activity of your business areas to support meaningful conversation around volumes, performance and forecasting
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.