Supv, WarehouseReq # JR - 023768 Location Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 06/29/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Sup I – Supply Chain - Warehouse
Group - Family:
Supply Chain - Warehouse
This section focuses on the main purpose of the job in one to four sentences.
Organize and direct activities encompassing warehousing, distribution, and inventory control. Coordinate these activities to ensure efficient utilization of warehouse, transportation resources, and to optimize the flow of finished goods from production to internal or external customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This section contains a list of five to eight primary responsibilities of this role that account for 50% or more of the work. The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
· Responsible for supervision of receiving, storage, internal/external distribution of batch related, miscellaneous, and other materials, and maintenance of GMP compliant warehouse.
- Supervise the daily operations across a shift including performance, and attendance.
- Interact with plant management on operating issues relative to distribution, warehouse, and inventory control that impact plant operations.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental processes.
- Adheres to corporate trade compliance regarding import/export.
· Maintains department schedules which support production without delays.
· Plan and coordinate efficient transfer of materials and finished products to and from production and warehouse areas.
- Works with external transportation companies to ensure consistent performance meeting our expectations.
· Responsible for maintaining proper inventory control procedures and documentation for all raw materials and production supplies and finished product produced, stored, and shipped from the plant.
- Adheres to all environmental, health and safety SOPs, regulatory requirements, equipment, policies and procedures, including any department specific requirements.
- Support plant-wide strategic plan programs and activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. List knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Ability to supervise activities of warehouse through subordinates. Proficient in warehouse management systems and pc environments. Manage multiple priorities in a warehouse setting. Able to work in cleanroom environment.
Education and/or Experience:
Include the education and experience that is necessary to perform the job satisfactorily.
Bachelor’s degree preferred with one to three years of distribution experience or 5+ years of warehouse experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.