Sr. Analyst Supplier Diversity & SustainabilityReq # JR - 046268 Location Round Lake, Illinois, United States Additional locations Deerfield, Illinois Job Category Purchasing Date posted 11/30/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Sr. Analyst of Diversity & Sustainability reports to the Director Diversity and Sustainability and is responsible for all aspects of MWBE data analysis and report generation within the procurement organization. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring procurement policies and practices support the supplier sustainability framework, refining the KPI's and metrics required to drive improvement, and monitoring supplier performance and maturity - developing targeted action plans where required.
Responsibilities: Supplier Diversity
- Develop regular and special reports and analysis from data on department programs.
- Create and maintain compliance reports that identify discrepancies within computerized databases.
- Prepare construction related spend report illustrating economic impact by ethnicity, gender, and trade classification.
- Conduct regular audits and analysis to ensure data integrity and maintain accurate master data files. Identifies data issues and recommends changes to management.
- Participate in a variety of special projects as assigned. Creates various graphic presentations relating to M/WBE related activities.
- Work with our third-party vendors is transmitted and loaded to the system accurately and timely.
- Research special M/WBE issues and prepare related reports. Submits reports to the senior management, media relations, special interest groups, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Additional Responsibilities: Supplier Sustainability
- Working closely with internal sustainability teams (EHS), employee resource groups and senior leadership to ensure internal/external alignment.
- Developing reporting on key monthly/quarterly metrics for senior leadership.
- Supporting the rollout of a third-party ratings platform to assess all Tier 1 suppliers
- Analyzing global, regional, and internal standards to support development of viable supplier targets and actions that contribute to achieving Baxter's Sustainable Business Plan.
- Lead the annual suppliers' sustainability reporting process in close collaboration with the corporate communications team as well as ensure reporting to several sustainability partners.
- Coordinate the planning and execution of our suppliers' sustainability projects; monitor the progress against deadlines and milestones
- Manage our 3rd party to survey our supply base in the following categories (Environment- Ethics, Labors & Human Rights & Sustainable procurement)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Round Lake, IL 60073
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now