Therapy Specialist - Field basedReq # JR - 022010 Location Roma, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Marketing Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Responsible for providing clinical education to Healthcare Professionals across a portfolio of Baxter Products within a given assigned region, as well supporting national implementation projects. To work in collaboration with the Commercial Team and have the ability to identify and communicate business opportunities and threats, as well as leveraging clinical best practice to drive the business forward.
- Presenting clinical and value based solutions to key decision makers within the Healthcare sector
- Train and educate Healthcare professionals on the safe, appropriate and effective use of Baxter products to ensure optimum patient outcomes.
- Work in partnership with local Account Managers to develop, implement and review territory business plans that are aligned to a National strategy, as well as the ability to identify and act upon local opportunities
- Manage on site implementation
- Educate on Baxter Portfolio to maximise growth opportunities and position appropriate clinical choice for our customers
- Developing collaborative relationships to defend existing business base, via customer support, service and differentiating solutions clinically versus the competition.
- Contribute to the tender management process, including pre-tender focused activity, tender submission and post-tender follow up.
- Regular interaction with local and National team/peer group to continually drive a culture of collaboration, support and sharing best practice.
- Able to work effectively with wider team (sales, pharmacist, IT) to ensure delivery of implementation
- Flexible mindset to thrive in a constantly changing external environment, as well as adapting to evolving internal business priorities.
- The use of CRM system to support planning, evaluation and implementation of existing and new business. Adhere to company minimum standards appropriate to role
- ‘Upsell’across the portfolio, growing sales by expanding purchases across the portfolio
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Must have Experience
- Registered nurse or equivalent
- Relevant Clinical background
- Able to demonstrate experience working in or around the Healthcare Sector
- English Knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience of Operating Rooms
- Knowledge of fluid therapy and non-invasive haemodynamic monitoring
- Commercial experience would be desirable but not essential
- Able to demonstrate high level of knowledge aligned to relevant therapy area
- Training qualification
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.