Credit&Collection Specialist - Categoria ProtettaReq # JR - 023180 Location Roma, Lombardy, Italy Job Category Finance Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We are looking for a C&C Specialist for our Finance Department located in Rome
The main responsibilities are:
- Local Treasury management, in particular payments to be processed in Homebanking. Point of contact for local bank. Weekly forecast of payments to submit to our Global Treasury.
- Daily reconciliation of collections from public customers. Issues resolution through direct relationship with customers.
- Check of the correct booking of collections performed by the Cash Application Team
- Forecast of the weekly/monthly collections
- Daily relationship with Factoring Company for the resolution of disputes from customers through a shared management platform. This activity, critical to the success of the collections, requires continuous relationship and coordination with other corporate functions such as customer service and Bid office.
- Daily monitoring of electronic invoices on the platform, actively working to resolve invoices rejections in collaboration with other corporate functions
- Participation in any systems development projects
- The resource will report to the credit manager
- Location: Rome
- Preferred Degree in Economics
- 3+ years of experiences in similar position in multinational environments
- Professional use of MS Office, Excel in particular
- Knowledge of accounting system JDE
- Fluent in english
- Team player, positive attitude, attention to details, good relational skills, autonomy and agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines
- Belonging to protected categories
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.