Production Engineer (Team Leader, Sterilization)Req # JR - 054580 Location Rayong, Rayong, Thailand Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 12/14/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for controlling and performing critical and complicate machines while adhering to quality and regulatory requirements.
- Operate and carry out production on machine to meet cost, quality and productivity standard.
- Assists supervisor providing guidance, support, direction and leadership through positive interactions with all personnel during daily operations.
- Assists in supervising the day-to-day production, scheduling, and staffing, material management, compliance, training and auditing activities – to meet customer requirements including deadlines and quality standards.
- Emphasize training programs designed to enable staff to consistently execute all manufacturing processes with strict compliance to cGMPs and EHS regulations.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Baxter Shared Values: Respect /Responsiveness / Results.
- Perform MO I duties and train and guide MO I/ operators.
- Assume and coordinate TIQ production release and retrieve materials from WIP.
- Assist supervisor in managing accurate inventory and cycle count.
- Ensure compliance to SPEC/ SOP/ JIB/ JSA in assigned area.
- Responsible for compliance to EHS procedure and requirement.
- Perform other related activities assigned by Supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting.
- Ability to understand GMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong assessment and troubleshooting skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Thailand Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now