Production Supervisor (Talent Pipeline)Req # JR - 027232 Location Rayong, Changwat Rayong, Thailand Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 09/08/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- Supervise the daily manufacturing operations in an area – maintain (audit, refine, improve) equipment and processes within this area.
- Provide a positive and equitable working environment emphasizing the Baxter Shared Values – Respect, Responsiveness and Results.
- Support and Emphasize the Safety and Quality commitments of the department – make decisions concerning these commitments within the area.
- Ability to utilize resources and raw materials in the most efficient and productive manner possible. Identify/prioritize/provide resources in an area to assist the superintendent to meet the annual operational plan and budgetary commitments.
- Facilitate and verify appropriate training for employees in the area (including but not limited to GMP, job skills, safety) Ensure compliance with all GMP rules, product documentation, specifications, SOPs, and FDA requirements as required.
- Commit to employee feedback and developmental process – support Talent Management goals, conduct recognition and disciplinary action for employees, facilitate employee representation throughout the organization. Submit and/or maintain and distribute reports related to attendance, labor, efficiency, safety, scrap and others as needed.
- Ability to utilize resources and raw materials in the most efficient and productive manner possible.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments, and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Strong professional writing skills and ability to prepare technical reports.
- Ability to understand GMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong assessment and troubleshooting skills.
- Good computer skills. Interact with all levels of personnel to analyze and solve problems related to manufacturing, Quality, documentation, and personnel issues.)Work in and facilitate a team-oriented environment. Collect and analyze data and information to determine paths for process improvement and potential root cause/corrective actions in the case of exceptions.
- Ability to respond to detailed inquiries, and present information to groups and senior management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting.May be required to supervise multiple groups.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5-7 years of experience year of experience in supervisory role
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.