Planner (Talent Pipeline)Req # JR - 026436 Location Rayong, Changwat Rayong, Thailand Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 08/25/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine inventory levels based on inventory strategies and business rules.
- Independently develop schedules for product lines using system or tools and/or develop purchasing plans for suppliers.
- Work with plant on capacity for one or multiple plants and manage product conversions and new product introductions independently.
- Administer raw material orders, inventory levels, and expedite/prioritize release of raw materials safety stock positions and disposition of materials through MRP.
- Meet service and inventory targets to meet business objectives.
- Lead S&OP/Operating review meetings - identify business critical issues and facilitate discussion and decision making in support of goals & objectives.
- Primary liaison between marketing, finance, business forecast, plants, customer service, QA, Regulatory etc.
- Reconcile and maintain code level inventory to meet business and operation’s needs.
- Maintain product code data and statistics in various systems.
- Assist in the development and communication of long term operating plans to reflect overall plant/product line sales, production and inventory.
- Identify and informs manager on excess, slow move and obsolete inventory issues. Works with manager to resolve issues.
- Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilitie
- BS in Operations/Planning or similar degree
- 5 years related experience.
- Experience in manufacturing environment.
- Formal training on MRP & Purchasing.
- PC Knowledge (e.g. Win Word/ Excel).
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.