Tender & Contract SpecialistReq # JR - 094353 Location Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czechia Job Category Commercial Operations Date posted 03/13/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We are searching a new colleague, who will support the business growth via daily management of the public tenders and pricing for the selected Baxter´s products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the tender management process for all public tenders for all Baxter products in order to ensure long-term business growth.
- Actively monitor potential tenders suitable for Baxter´s products on the daily basis, inform relevant heads and Product Managers (PMs) about them and ensure formal and objective correctness of the whole tender process from Baxter´s side in accordance with the approved SOP.
- Capture and maintain all relevant data related to all tenders including the information about our competitors, evaluate them and monitor performance on the regular basis.
- Recommend and implement the monthly tender reports to have an actual overview about the history of all tenders.
- Prepare and negotiate the contracts related to the tenders.
- Administration and price management in the Baxter´s systems (PAT, JDE).
- Coordinating the process of the annual verification of catalog prices and CZ&SK price corridors.
- Training new employees in tender and pricing scope.
- Participation in pricing and tender projects.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Min. 2 years experience within Tender Management;
- Czech language as mother tongue required, English on communication level;
- sense for details.
WE WILL OFFER TO YOU
- Job in international well-known company with large portfolio of medical products and therapies.
- Independent exciting job with possibility to cooperate across whole business.
- Laptop, mobile phone (iPhone), meal vouchers fully paid by company, life insurance, contribution to pension insurance, 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days, cafeteria.
- Great office location in Prague 5.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
15000 Prague Praha
Czechia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now