SC Planning System LeadReq # JR - 076442 Location Poland (Remote) Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 08/01/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Saving and sustaining lives by ensuring stability of our Global Supply Chain planning system to ensure on time product availability to satisfy demand from our customers.
You will work alongside a team of business process experts and experienced RapidResponse developers. You will use industry standards and best practices to optimize our system architecture and help our customers solve complex business issues with world class solutions.
- Responsible for the architecture of all supply planning functionalities in RapidResponse: (~450 users spread globally)
- Optimize resources to improve system performance and facilitate system maintenance
- Identify opportunities and work with relevant team to optimize user experience in RapidResponse
- Responsible for system modification including workbooks, dashboard, control tables, etc.
- Innovate and bring best-in-class functionalities in RapidResponse
- Manage request of new functionalities to support deployment of RapidResponse to new sites
- Automate non-value-added activities
- Design & configure different resources like automations, scheduled tasks, workbooks, alerts, metrics, scorecards, dashboards, etc.
- Develop workbook, dashboard, scorecards, commands, scripts, perspective, etc.
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large / mid / small size projects
- Contribute to the continuous development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Provide 3rd level of user support for all RapidResponse functionalities (1st and 2nd levels of user support are RR key users, business process experts and support team)
- English fluency
- Business knowledge of Supply Chain operation and planning processes such as:
- Demand planning, including statistical forecasting
- Master production planning & line load scheduling including capacity planning
- Material requirement planning
- Distribution planning
- Deep RapidResponse knowledge of RapidResponse Analytics (hands on experience in any of the planning engine (Optimizer, Heuristic etc.) and expertise in Workbook development)
- Overall RapidResponse knowledge of Data Integration & Data Model (data modification, Control Table Configuration, data mapping…)
- Kinaxis RapidResponse Administration Level 1 & Author Level 1 certifications (or Integration Consultant level 1); or equivalent by 3-5 years of experience
- APICS certification is a plus
What we offer
- Permanent contract (after a 6-month probation period)
- Fully remote work model in a diverse and multinational environment (or hybrid depending on your preference)
- Competitive salary and an annual bonus
- Possibilities for development on personal and professional level
- PPE program with attractive conditions
- Package of benefits including
- Two additional days off
- Holiday allowance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Referral Program
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now