Nurse ClinicianReq # JR - 090699 Location Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia Job Category Clinical Date posted 01/27/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Responsible to conduct HD/Acute clinical activities targeting at key healthcare providers, hospitals and dialysis centers within a specified geography to improve clinical outcomes
This position requires strong therapy understanding of HD/Acute clinical knowledge, communication and coordination with stakeholders including patients, physicians, nurses, hospital’s renal/ICU unit personnel, external foundations and support partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in all aspects of clinical care of HD/Acute to support healthcare professionals
- Communicate effectively with internal and external team members regarding the HD/Acute therapy education
- Conducts user training for healthcare professionals to ensure good clinical practice of HD/Acute therapy
- Supports HD/Acute machine demo and provide update on therapy related information
- Organize and coordinate programs in hospitals/dialysis centers in line with company objectives and strategies
- Training for hospitals nurses and internal team
- Work closely with the cross functional teams within the organization to meet business objectives
- Responsible for their own educational plan to maintain their nursing license
- Must be able to work on standby/on-call as schedule to handle the 24 hours clinical hotline for healthcare professionals
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or RN equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Nurse preferably in a Nephrology or ICU unit
- Required to have a valid practicing Nursing certificate/license from the Malaysian nursing Board
- Possess own motor vehicle
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Jalan SS 7/26A Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Malaysia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now