Production TechnicianReq # JR - 037768 Location Oxford, England, United Kingdom Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 04/01/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We are looking for a Production Technician to help with all day-to-day tasks of preparation and inspection of compounding medicine. The ideal candidate will have very good attention to detail and will be keen to start a career in the pharmaceutical industry, as full training will be provided. This is a full-time, permanent position for the Baxter site in Oxford .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To assemble raw materials and /ingredients for compounding sterile products and produce documentation for compounding sterile products
- To assist in the preparation of sterile products, their labelling, packaging and dispatch
- To replenish stock and rotate stock
- To perform visual inspection of finished products
- Ensure a high quality of service to the customer and adhere to Health and Safety requirements and company procedures
- To participate in the cleaning and preparation of equipment and supplies ready for the compounding of sterile products in the aseptic unit in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ensure adequate and appropriate stocks of equipment and supplies
Qualifications and Experience
- GMP experience
- GCSE or equivalent, including English & Mathematics
- Good oral/written communication
- High attention to detail
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.