Production TechnicianReq # JR - 025675 Location Oxford, England, United Kingdom Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 08/12/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We are looking for a Production Technician to help with all day-to-day tasks of preparation and inspection of compounding medicine. The ideal candidate will have very good attention to detail and will be keen to start a career in the pharmaceutical industry, as full training will be provided. This is a full-time, permanent position for the Baxter site in Oxford .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To assemble raw materials and /ingredients for compounding sterile products and produce documentation for compounding sterile products
- To assist in the preparation of sterile products, their labelling, packaging and dispatch
- To replenish stock and rotate stock
- To perform visual inspection of finished products
- Ensure a high quality of service to the customer and adhere to Health and Safety requirements and company procedures
- To participate in the cleaning and preparation of equipment and supplies ready for the compounding of sterile products in the aseptic unit in accordance with the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ensure adequate and appropriate stocks of equipment and supplies
Qualifications and Experience
- GMP experience
- GCSE or equivalent, including English & Mathematics
- Good oral/written communication
- High attention to detail
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.