Regional Lead - Customer Experience CoEReq # JR - 021090 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Be vital to this role:
Baxter Healthcare is currently looking for an individual with demonstrated capabilities to take on the role of Customer Experience Lead for APAC based in Sydney (Old Toongabbie).
In this newly created role, your primary focus is to develop and deliver a Customer-centered design strategy for Baxter in close collaboration with the commercial organization and supply chain stakeholders across the APAC region, to ensure the needs of the customer are met in a timely, consistent & cost-effective manner.
You will be responsible for driving process improvements and technology enhancements to build the connection between people, process and systems to improve customer engagement and support business growth.
You will play a leading role in our journey to digitise our Customer Service experience, increase automation, as well as ensuring appropriate training and knowledge exists for all systems, across the end to end organization, ensuring integration and optimisation of Baxter’s order to cash within customer collaboration model and relationship management activities for target accounts.
Be valued for who you are:
This is a critical area of the business and as such, we are looking for a high performer with a breadth of experience who can demonstrate the following:
- Self-motivated, results focused professional with a proactive approach to problem solving and exceptional change management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate multi-disciplinary customer journey mapping workshops and project activities to understand and define service experiences.
- Strong ability to work with Customers and IT stakeholders to develop Customer Value Propositions, User Journeys and Service Blueprints.
- Sound understanding of business ecosystem and constraints such as Technology Architecture and Customer Service Operating Models.
- Strong awareness of technology trends and their potential influence.
- Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities, and ability to adapt and thrive in an ambiguous and decentralized environment.
- Lead and manage different types of projects in different countries to drive the best customer experience in line with APAC commercial and supply chain objectives.
- Oversee all regional executed programs/ projects and ensure on time/ in budget delivery.
- Standardize and optimize processes for the APAC region, in line with the global framework
- Challenge business practices and propose opportunities for improvement, u usingTCTS files and driving standardized processes/ T&C’s/ technology solutions.
- Lead regional continuous improvement programs by region
- Be a partner for the commercial organization to implement logistical solutions to increase/ maintain/ win business with customers
- Be an integral part of the Global CS CoE (monthly & quarterly meetings)
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Business or equivalent, post graduate business qualifications (MBA would be desirable).
- >10 years Management experience with customer facing operations, project management and supply chain management
- Lean Six Sigma greenbelt/ blackbelt
- Project management skills or qualification preferable.
- Technical skills: MS Office, Project Management Tools, ERP vs Specific Technology (CIC, SFDC, JDE etc.)
Apply today and experience a career that matters in a high performing organisation! Applications close 10th of June 2020!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.