Pharmacist/Science GradReq # JR - 037940 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Clinical Date posted 04/19/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Team Leader, we have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist/Science Graduate to join our team in Old Toongabbieon a 12-month contract. The primary focus of this role will be to ensure the quality manufacture of products by releasing products, supervising and assisting technicians in their daily activities and meeting the needs of both internal and external customers. You will be potentially required to work within the hours of 6:00 am to 10:00 pm.
2:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Reconciliation of orders.
- Advising and directing technicians on the preparation, workflow and compounding requirements for orders.
- Additional responsibilities may include product release or maintenance of parenteral nutrition formulations.
- Receipt, scheduling, prioritising, entering and checking orders, as required.
- Aseptic compounding of orders, as required.
- You will be required to do overtime as and when required.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Must have Australian working rights
- An experienced, registered Pharmacist is preferred, or an experienced Science Graduate
- Must be flexible to work between hours of 6 am and 10 pm
- Enjoy routine work with high attention to detail.
- Have a strong team work focus.
- Meeting business expectations regarding productivity and output.
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally.
- Displays drive and a sense of urgency to achieving deadlines.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Benefits & Culture:
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and winner of the 2019 Women in MedTech Award, Baxter ANZ is focused on being a best place to work. Situated in Western Sydney, and featuring and onsite subsidized cafeteria and café, gym, we offer a dynamic and future focused work environment offering work place flexibility, additional annual leave and a strong value driven culture.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.