Master Data AdministratorReq # JR - 104725 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 09/19/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This is a 4-day work week role to support different teams in our supply chain function
Working as part of a well-established and high-performing team, you will have critical involvement in the life cycle of Baxter’s master data elements within Oracle JDE and drive continuous improvement of the processes ensuring data integrity. You will be someone with a positive can-do attitude and work closely with internal stakeholders across the business to assist in resolving master data issues. With strong experience in data systems including Microsoft Suite, you will support the organisation to monitor, analyse and report on current programs and initiatives.
Essential duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively manage ongoing maintenance of data for all areas of Baxter master data
- Analysis and cleansing of existing data sets
- Analyse, recommend and implement initiatives to increase the ongoing accuracy of all master data
- Collaborate with Demand planners, W&D, Cluster fulfilment, Commercial & Manufacturing or with 3rd Party Suppliers to help resolve master data issues
- Monitor master data process efficiency to assist in driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Be accountable for achieving Master Data accuracy and performance targets
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with JDE ERP business software (Master Data, Inventory, Supplier Master, Address Book)
- Advanced or Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills will be required
- Able to efficiently prioritise work and timely inform stakeholders on progress
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interpret, manipulate and work with large amounts of data
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Experience in manufacturing or supply chain environment in Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry (desirable)
Benefits & Culture:
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and winner of the 2019 Women in MedTech Award, Baxter ANZ is focused on being a best place to work. Situated in Western Sydney, and featuring and onsite subsidized cafeteria and café, gym, we offer a dynamic and future focused work environment offering work place flexibility, additional annual leave and a strong value driven culture.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Old Toongabbie NSW 2146
Australia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now