Director of Integrated Supply ChainReq # JR - 071532 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 05/27/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Director of Integrated Supply Chain will provide the leadership to ISC organization in ANZ and lead the integrated, end-to-end model to achieve safety, quality, delivery and cost objectives – across the continuum of Plan-Source-Make-Fulfill-Deliver. They will be accountable for planning, coordinating and controlling the manufacturing and support activities for Toongabbie facilities to produce quality products on time and competitively in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Strategy: Be a strategic partner to Australia/New Zealand Business Leader to anticipate business needs, allocate resources, improve operationally and support critical initiatives.
- Innovation and Development:Develop and own three-year site capital plan and drive execution to support ongoing business as well as expansion opportunities.
- Performance: Drives ISC Productivity Improvement and Total Cost of Service initiatives to increase customer value and reduce costs, including finding opportunities for process improvement, digitization and innovation in line with strategic goals.
- Operations Excellence: Drive continuous improvement of site operations through a formal program, resources, metrics and accountability.
- ·People & Culture:Responsible for recruiting, selecting and motivating leaders to lead the various aspects of the operation.Assess, develop and manage top talent to engage and retain team members and meet business objectives.Assess key strengths and skill gaps of the talent pipeline.Lead, empower and mentor direct reports to do the same.
- Drive ISC cross-functional alignment(Planning, Fulfillment & Procurement etc.,) in ANZ to deliver on commitments, influence the ANZ’s strategic plan and prioritization of initiatives based on ISC and interpersonal goals.
- Handles supply risks and uncertainty and plans mitigation to respond to multifaceted business conditions and external supply chain environment.
- Interact regularly with senior management on matters concerning functional areas and/or customers.
- Partner with Global Procurement for optimization of raw material suppliers, supplier score card measures and action plans, and cost reduction goals.Liaise with R&D to support new product development plans and ensure adequate support of NPD program to achieve target launch dates.
- Advise the development and establishment of crucial technical manufacturing processes to accommodate the introduction of new products into the facility.Ensure use of standard equipment and processes as defined by the corporate engineering group.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Engineering, Supply Chain or related field required. Graduate degree (MBA) preferred.
- 10+ years in manufacturing function(s), Quality, Supply Chain Planning, logistics, fulfillment etc., and 4 years’ experience in plant manufacturing operation of a facility.
- Experience assessing, developing and leading talent to benefit professional growth while leading other leaders.
- Managing financial metrics, P&L and cost reduction.
- Ability to travel
- Willingness to relocate (relocation within region at a minimum)
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Old Toongabbie NSW 2146
Australia Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now