Customer Support RepresentativeReq # JR - 012284 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 12/27/2019
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
At Baxter, we know that people are critical to our success. For this reason, we have a highly supportive culture with focus on developing the careers of our people. The company also promotes an environment to allow autonomy, achievement, collegial support and sharing within a rewarding work environment. We lead with insights, ideas and outcomes meaningful to our business success. We are experts in our field and we continue to learn and grow every day. Our way of working is open and collaborative with a focus on building trusted and ongoing relationships with all stakeholders. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Support Representative to join our friendly and fun team based in Old Toongabbie on a 12-month fixed term contract position, supporting customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure order receipt and processing is completed efficiently to ensure customers receive goods as requested.
- Assist customers with order related inquiries including product availability, price queries and product or service complaints.
- Process customer orders promptly and accurately, liaising with distribution to ensure timeframes are in line with delivery schedules.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing staff to complete quotes that reflect Baxter's professionalism and business image.
- Process sample, consignment and loan equipment immediately on request from customers to ensure that customer needs are met and satisfied, especially in the case of urgent requirements.
- Organise return of products and processing of credit in a timely manner to keep customer accounts up to date.
Key Skills ans Experience
To be successful in this position you will be highly customer focused with proven experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced environment. Your verbal and written communication will be immaculate and you will have strong computer skills with experience using a large ERP system and high attention to detail. Key to your success will be your ability to take ownership and accountability and demonstrate compassion and empathy; and thrive in a changing environment, has curious mindset (growth mindset) and willingness to learn. understanding that there is a patient on the end of the line relying on you! Exposure to the healthcare/hospital environment would be valuable.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.