Customer Service RepresentativeReq # JR - 032017 Location Old Toongabbie, New South Wales, Australia Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 04/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
In this role, you will be the point of contact for our Homecare and Hospital queries, processing orders, delivering quality customer service to our patients, customers and healthcare professionals and ensuring enquiries are managed in a timely manner.
Ultimately, we are looking for the right attitude in our candidates that are customer focused and care about outcomes for our patients. We havepermanentand contractroles available, based in our Old Toongabbie site that are well suited to those that love interacting with customers and we also have roles for people that make sure the operational parts run smoothly so that the customer care piece can get done to a high standard. If you bring the attitude and care for what you do, we can train you in the rest.
- Ensure order receipt and processing is completed efficiently to ensure customers receive goods as requested.
- Assist customers and patients with order related inquiries including product availability, price queries and product or service complaints.
- Once processed promptly and accurately, liaise with distribution and logistics partners to ensure timely delivery in full.
- Clearly communicate with all Baxter Healthcare customers regarding their orders or queries.
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing staff to complete quotes that reflect Baxter's professionalism and business image.
- Organise return of products and processing of credit in a timely manner to keep customer accounts up to date.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications
- Desire to deliver great customer service every time and ability to connect with a diverse range of people
- An empathetic and resilient nature and be able to stay positive even when the pressure may be on;
- Strong customer service
- Experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced environment, preferably the Medical industry.
- Sound verbal and written communication with high attention to detail
- High level accuracy, numeracy and demonstrated learning agility
- Strong computer skills with experience using a large ERP system (ideally JDE & SalesForce)
- Exposure to the healthcare/hospital environment would be valuable.
- Experience in process improvements
Benefits & Culture:
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and winner of the 2019 Women in MedTech Award, Baxter ANZ is focused on being a best place to work. Situated in Western Sydney, and featuring and onsite subsidized cafeteria and café, gym, we offer a dynamic and future focused work environment offering workplace flexibility, additional annual leave and a strong value driven culture.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.