Field Service EngineerReq # JR - 036372 Location Northern Territory, Australia (remote) Job Category Technical Services Date posted 04/28/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
What You’ll Be Doing
Through efficiency, innovation, value and a safer healthcare environment, our Renal division has experienced continued success, being market leader in Renal Therapies across Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Field Service Engineer to join our newly created Technical Service Team in the Northern Territory with an opportunity to work in our Darwin site.
This is a critical area of the business and as such, we are looking for high performers with a breadth of experience who can demonstrate the following:
- Installation, repair and testing of medical equipment
- Planning and executing annual maintenance programmes for a variety of hardware
- Provide trouble shooting technical support to customers
- Accurate reporting of service details
- Identify and communicate repair trends
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer focus and relationship building
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong written and oral communication skill
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Electronic or Mechanical College orUniversityCertificate, Diplomaor Degree.
- Atleast 2 years’relevantexperience in similar role.
- Minimum basicskill level in MS Officeapplications
- Intermediatelevel IT skills
- Exceptional organizationalandtimemanagement skills
- Ability to work autonomouslyand a teamplayer, with a driveanddetermination to succeed.
- EST practising license preferred
- Tradelevelcertification in ElectricalAustraliaorNewZealandrelevantstandards.
- Strong attention to detail
- Current Working with Children Check Number
Applicants with proven electro-mechanical or technical experience and computer competency will be considered.Full current driver's license is essential, and a car allowance will be provided.
Apply today and experience a career that matters!
As an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and winner of the 2019 Women in MedTech Award, Baxter ANZ is focused on being a best place to work. We offer a dynamic and future focused work environment offering work place flexibility, additional annual leave and a strong value driven culture.
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.