Service CoordinatorReq # JR - 036050 Location Northampton, England, United Kingdom Job Category Technical Services Date posted 03/23/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team based out of our Northampton NDC (National Distribution Centre). The Technical Service Coordinator will be responsible for providing coordination support to the Technical Services Department of the UK and Ireland (UKI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support to the UKI Technical Services Departments internal and external customers, such as:
- Updating various databases with service related information.
- Maintenance of service contracts.
- Processing of orders.
- Providing support to customers via e-mail.
- General administration duties as would be expected in a busy organisation.
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers, team members and business contacts
- Ensure data accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Proactively maintaining and extending skill base and technical knowledge through personal development and training
- Take on other roles/duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Embrace and adhere with all Quality and EHS elements
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced administration environment.
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be an advantage, but not essential with the right skills and attitude
- Good computer literacy skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Disciplined, independent in executing tasks, but also a strong team player
- Driven to deliver high quality service
- Comply with regulations and standards and protect Baxter’s public reputation
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.