Delivery DriverReq # JR - 024944 Location Northampton, England, United Kingdom Additional Locations 37.5 Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/24/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We are currently looking for a delivery driver to join our high performing team, based at our National Distribution Centre in Northampton. The role will be working full time between Monday and Friday (6:00am – 2:00pm)
Visits assigned hospitals to deliver orders as requested Performs site order counts and replenishment deliveries to Baxter accounts Visits each ward required to raise the order against set PAR levels and deliver IV fluids to given locations Complete inventory checks within each ward at managed hospitals and send over to Managed Inventory Administrator.
- Check orders on arrivals and ensure they are in full – raise any discrepancies with the inventory supervisor
- Communicate PAR level amendments as requested by customer to Managed Inventory Administrator
- Complete Expiry checks and log expired stock
- Report any damages to storage solutions in place in the hospital as part of service
- Complete mileage forms of hire vehicles and report any damages
- Attend service reviews if requested by Managed Inventory Supervisors
- Confirm delivery arrival times to the Managed Inventory Supervisor
- Attend site audits if required with Managed Inventory Supervisor
- Reconfigure wards if required
Education & Experience
- Full clean drivers licence (over 18 years old for insurance purposes)
- Manual Handling
- Able to work within vulnerable adult and children environment after background check (CRB)
- Numerate and Literate to GCSE Level
- Ideally from a Warehouse / Inventory background
- Comfortable with Microsoft office package
- Comfortable using an IPAD
- Comfortable with a Role that involves Travel to various UK Sites
- Comfortable with a Customer facing /customer service Role
- Confident to deal with Customer issues under instruction
- Possess a pleasant and approachable manner
- Physically Fit and have no history of back problems
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.