Customer Service CoordinatorReq # JR - 073234 Location Northampton, England, United Kingdom Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 07/27/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Are you passionate about providing great customer service? Why not join us in our mission to save and sustain lives. We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our high performing team in Northampton on a full-time, permanent basis. As a member of the Customer Services team, you will be operating as the first point of contact with our home patients.
Monday to Friday between 08:00-16:00 & Monday to Thursday between 10:00-18:00 & Friday 09:00-17:00 (on Rotating shifts)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the processing of customer orders for home patients
- To manage customer queries and complaints ensuring a win win solution for Baxter and the customer
- To create lateral relationships with other departments to support product distribution
- To enhance the reputation of customer services and positively promote the image of Baxter
- To contribute to the evolution of the department by providing feedback and taking action to improve
- To positively contribute to the delivery of service excellence to Baxter’s customers and patients
GCSE Level standard
- Ability to prioritize workload in a very busy environment
- Strong decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Good team player
- Professional telephone manner
- Proactive and reactive nature
- Siebel experience preferred
- Flawless customer service skills
- Can do attitude, willing and positive manner
What are some of the benefits of working at Baxter?
- £23,500 base salary, plus a competitive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- High importance placed on work life balance
- Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
United Kingdom Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now