Coordinator - Technical ServicesReq # JR - 024010 Location Northampton, England, United Kingdom Job Category Technical Services Date posted 07/08/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our high performing team based out of our Northampton NDC (National Distribution Centre). The Technical Service Coordinator will be responsible for providing coordination support to the Technical Services Department of the UK and Ireland (UKI).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support to the UKI Technical Services Departments internal and external customers, such as:
- Updating various databases with service related information.
- Maintenance of service contracts.
- Processing of orders.
- Providing support to customers via e-mail.
- General administration duties as would be expected in a busy organisation.
- Establish & maintain communication & partnership with customers, team members and business contacts
- Ensure data accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Proactively maintaining and extending skill base and technical knowledge through personal development and training
- Take on other roles/duties as requested by Supervisor/Manager
- Embrace and adhere with all Quality and EHS elements
- Education sufficient to work in a fast-paced administration environment.
- Competence in working with Microsoft office & other general administration packages.
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be an advantage, but not essential with the right skills and attitude
Key Skills and Experience
- Good computer literacy skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- Disciplined, independent in executing tasks, but also a strong team player
- Driven to deliver high quality service
- Comply with regulations and standards and protect Baxter’s public reputation
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.