Administrator - Managed Inventory (9 Month FTC)Req # JR - 026957 Location Northampton, England, United Kingdom Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 09/09/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
We are currently looking for a Managed Inventory Administrator, to work from our high performing site in National Distribution Site in Northampton. The role raises all orders for Managed Inventory accounts and checks orders once processed through the in house system. The role is working Monday to Friday, 8:30 - 16:30.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Update EMS board with order volumes, delivery times.
- Log all issues/complaints/products sent from pharmacy
- Log all expiry/expired stock detail.
- Raise orders through correct system and send detail to customer/team.
- Check all order acknowledgements and ensure any issues are raised with customer service/customer.
- Keep all account detail updated.
- Provide mileage updates for hire vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Numerate and Literate to GCSE Level
- Organisational skills are essential
- Ideally from a Warehouse / Inventory background
- Comfortable with Microsoft office package
- Comfortable using an ipad
- Comfortable with a Customer facing / Customer service Role
- Confident to deal with Customer issues under instruction
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.