Pricing AdministratorReq # JR - 022710 Location Newbury, England, United Kingdom Job Category Marketing Date posted 06/17/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Baxter are providing a tide of new and exciting opportunities in the Compton location (Currently Virtual). We have an opportunity for a enthusiastic and motivated Pricing Administrator (12 month Maternity Cover) to join our team. As a Pricing Team member, you will be in close collaboration with our office based tender administration team and field sales teams. The pricing team will work closely with our clients, to identify their needs and fulfil their pricing requirements, offering an excellent and bespoke service to retain our clients and build relationships, while aiding the process of increasing sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for accurate pricing data maintenance on Eurydice (contract management tool) and JDE Edwards (ERP) systems.
- Maintain purchasing groups in Eurydice to the defined Master Data standards changing setup with the Data team as required.
- Ensure all pricing records are set up for the correct customers, with the correct expiry date, showing as active in JDE and are supported by appropriate documentation.
- Ownership of the end to end Quotation process.
- Support the data maintenance of customer catalogues either through manual methods (EXCEL) or by uploading and maintaining a catalogue management system.
- Action pricing failures from Customer Service so that orders can be placed in line with Baxter delivery schedules.
- Maintenance of list pricing in JDE.
- Maintenance of code changes within Eurydice to ensure continuity of contract pricing.
- Maintenance of pricing corridors within Eurydice.
- Ensure that all pricing records are set up in a timely manner to minimise invoice queries and credits.
- Identify and resolve pricing discrepancies reported by internal stakeholders and Baxter customers.
- Respond to requests for confirmation of pricing or provision of pricing lists.
- Action expiry report responses and implement new quotes, expiries or extensions as required.
- Maintain records of pricing issues identified & resolved in the Pricing Database
- Manage the shared Pricing Inbox resolving in accordance with the set SLA’s.
- Analyze volume/sales reports for query management
- Ensure timely updates of invoice queries relating to pricing through ‘Get Paid’ management system.
- Ownership of the Authorization to Supply process for unlicensed products to support efficient pricing processes (TBC)
Qualifications, Key Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of pricing administration and systems ideally in the Healthcare sector.
- Experience of administrative business support roles, preferably including using an ERP database management systems eg J.D.Edwards/Eurydice/COGNOS
- Experience using Excel to handle data, ideally including use of VLOOKUPs and pivot tables.
- Exposure to Excel VBA and macros desirable.
- You will be able demonstrate the ability to multi task and prioritise in this fast pace environment.
What we offer
- A challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse and experienced team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
- Independent position with an opportunity to build your own strategy and make a real impact
- A chance to further build your professional experience in the area of health care
- Internal training tailored to business needs and career goals
- Stability of employment in a recognizable and established company
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.