Clinical AdvisorReq # JR - 072600 Location Newbury, England, United Kingdom Job Category Clinical Date posted 06/20/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Clinical Advisor role will actively promote the effective and appropriate use of the company’s range of products and services within the relevant clinical environment ( Vital Sign / Cardio / ECG monitors). To support new and existing business through clinical knowledge, on-site training and being a key clinical contact during the evaluation, installation and upkeep phase. To support the business in achieving its commercial and sales objectives through clinical input and field support to the sales team.
Regionally based in the North covering from the Midlands up and some Scotland , requiring a minimum average of 3 days per week based in the field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To work alongside the sales team supporting prioritised clinical product evaluations and organisation wide system installations
• To carry out product training with a wide range of clinical staff from consultants to all Health Care Practitioners to ensure correct use and application of products/solutions to improve safety, efficiency and patient outcomes, resulting in increased usage and maximise sales growth
• Perform on-site training of key operators and end users in the use of equipment and consumables
• To drive revenue opportunities through clinical roadshow or audit activity, recommending service or replacement where appropriate
• To organise and co-ordinate product trials and/or evaluations, complete data analysis and subsequent reports to gain customer commitment, enhance sales and grow sales
• Work closely with clinicians and other professional staff to identify opportunities for case studies, endorsements and/or clinical papers
• To produce and deliver training materials appropriate to the customer and solution
• To work closely with the Market Manager to build clinically led marketing programs and value based content
• Product demonstration and trade show support
• Identification and development of opportunities for additional sales growth
• Provide on-going support to resolve application related concerns on both a product and system level.
• To maintain a knowledge of competitor products, evidence and positioning and provide comparative clinical performance data to the sales and marketing teams
• Key Opinion Leader development
• Create brand advocates Responsible for maintaining excellent communication channels across the organization
• Organise, plan and deliver study events to drive key account sales
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Over 3+ years of experience working in an ICU/HDU/ Clinical setting.
• Commercially focused
• Knowledge and/or experience of one of the following areas: patient safety, workflow efficiency, sepsis.
• A working knowledge of windows and CRM operating systems and applications to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Experience in the delivery of training and education to individuals and a much larger audience.
What are some of the benefits of working at Baxter?
Competitive total compensation package
Professional development opportunities
High importance placed on work life balance
Commitment to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
United Kingdom Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now