IT AnalystReq # JR - 038950 Location Néo Irákleio, Attica, Greece Job Category Information Technology Date posted 08/09/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
As an IT Analyst you will provide high quality remote technical support to our staff and customers across the Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). You are passionate about helping customers and looking for an opportunity to impress and develop a career in IT. This role is remote based, you can work from wherever you like! But if you prefer you to work from one of our offices thats ok too! To be considered for this role you must speak very good English and one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German.
If you are looking for a place where you choose to work with talented and dynamic people whose primary focus is to save and sustain lives and your work values focus on speed, simplicity, courage and collaboration. Then we would love to hear from you.
What are your responsibilities?
- Resolving support cases while adhering to service level agreements & customer experience standards.
- Participating in projects and rollouts for EMEA
- Dealing with customers while thinking on your feet and using the resources available to you.
- Learning daily and retaining the information shared with you.
- Managing tasks assigned to you and remaining calm under pressure.
- Dealing with out IT ticket management system and Windows 10.
- Aiding customers to setup and configure iPhones, iPads, install printers and troubleshoot connectivity issues (O365, Outlook & Excel).
- You will own the support requests assigned to you and use your existing knowledge, skills and resourcefulness to find solutions, while always in the knowledge that you will be supported by your colleagues and learning as you go
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by management.
We are presently seeking people who have:
- Diploma or Degree in an IT discipline is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer facing IT support role or similar
- Strong language skills, English as well as one or more of the following languages: Spanish, French, Italian, German.
- A positive attitude & approach to your work and the user experience is very important.
- You have a passion for technology, problem solving, and you take pride in your work.
- Previous experience working within a company supporting a large number of office-based and remote-based end users will be a big advantage to any candidate.
- Certifications in ITIL Foundations and a basic understanding of VOIP telephony & network systems would be a bonus!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and is therefore firmly committed towards making employment opportunities available to all qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, age, disability, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, responsibility for dependents, religion or trade union membership.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
14121 Neo Irakleio
Greece Explore Now