Field Technical Service SupervisorReq # JR - 032987 Location Néo Irákleio, Attica Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/18/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Your role at Baxter:
We have a great opportunity for a Technical Service Supervisor. We are seeking someone to manage the Technical Service team that operates in Greece and to ensure the delivery of field service operations in compliance with the company requirements and service levels defined by the functions and the contractual agreements. This role ensures the productivity of field service operations by the capacity of FS Team and the related resources and supports Sales. If you are looking for a place where you choose to work with talented and dynamic people whose primary focus is to save and sustain lives and your work values focus on speed, simplicity, courage and collaboration. Then we would love to hear from you.
In this role, some key factors include:
- Managing and coordinating the activities of Planning & Dispatching of the TS Front Office
- Establishing and maintaining excellent communication & partnership with customers, team members, business contacts and other Baxter functions
- Ensuring the compliance to all applicable service and quality requirements
- Coordinating customer telephone support
- Coordinating Data Analysis as a feedback for continuous improvement and for providing data to the division, business and other functions when requested
- Supervising car stock, spare parts and assets (instruments, tools), as per storage requirements and instructions
- Supporting QA function for Complaints investigations, data collection, sampling and other needs when requested
- Managing and being responsible for TS sales and cost control and support other business functions
- Supporting the Tender Department on the definition of offers and/or check the alignment with the Standard Chart
We are seeking people who have:
- A Technical Degree (Technical Degree preferably medical instrumentation, electro-mechanics, biomedical engineering or equivalent) or equivalent through experience
- At least 6-8 years’ experience in service environment in electromechanical medical devices
- Strong managerial experience
- Principles of electronics, electro-mechanics, mechanics, EDS protection/requirements, Medical Device Directive
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Greek and English)
- Ability to manage teamwork schedules
- Capability to remain calm and controlled within pressurized circumstances, whilst maintaining the level of urgency
- Driven to deliver high quality service and result oriented
- Knowledge of Quality System and GDP (documentation)/GMP requirements
- Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) requirements
- Practical/Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Basic financial and accounting knowledge
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.