Italian Customer Service Agent- maternity coverReq # JR - 087081 Location Navan, Leinster, Ireland Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/25/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Italian Customer Care Representative
This is where we make an impact!
As a Customer Service Agent, you are driven by the knowledge you contribute to our mission of saving and sustaining lives.
You are calm, positive, and a vital part of a fast-paced environment that emphasizes camaraderie and teamwork. As a Customer Service Agent, you are happiest when you are using your problem-solving and administrative skills!
This role will cover parental leave in our Welch Allen office in Navan and will provide administrative support within Welch Allyn guidelines to Sales Managers and customers for strategic accounts.
This is a cross-functional role supporting one primary market but backing up and support to other regions, open approach and good demeanour, a standout colleague working in a value-based group, working together to complete the Customer Care Mission.
You will report to the ECEMEA Customer Care Manager and demonstrate an exceptional understanding of sales order processing.
What you will be doing:
- Accurate processing of the customer’s order & quotations within the system
- Meeting ship commit date within agreed timescales, updating the customer of any changes
- Reporting: You will be required to provide frequent reporting on your customer’s activities as well as Key Process Indicators (KPIs) as advised
- Order Processing: Ensure orders are acted upon in a timely and accurate manner
- Escalations and Returns: Raise customer issues to Account Manager on time
We're looking for someone that has:
- Proficiency in Italian & English; additional language a requirement
- Minimum of 4-6 years of successful experience in a customer-focused position.
- Demonstrated interpersonal flexibility and strong oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to prioritize work based on business needs.
- Proven track record of exercising good judgement. Passionate about achieving results and quality driven.
- Proficient keyboard and digital literacy, including excellent knowledge of Excel and MS Word or equivalent spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Ability to numerate and be accurate, particularly in relation to data integrity.
- Proven understanding of SAP or similar order management and processing systems.
“What are some of our benefits of working at Baxter?
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Baxter is committed to growing and developing an inclusive and diverse workforce – you can read more about our specific values here https://www.baxter.com/careers/inclusion-diversity
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Ireland Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now