Senior Financial Analyst – Nutrition DACH (m/f/d)Req # JR - 025659 Location Munich, Bavaria Job Category Finance Date posted 09/03/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide financial and business support to the Country Business Unit Heads: key insights and support optimal business decision-making to all financial activities (new product launches, business cases, business strategy and other commercial initiatives).
- Manage the annual strategic and financial planning process (Plan, Forecasts, Long Range Plan and LBEs) in collaboration with key stakeholders: Business, FP&A CoE and Senior Management.
- Proactively monitor business results; leverage financial data to elevate business risks and opportunities; advise on financial implications and develop recommendations to achieve business results.
- Coordinate the preparation of the Monthly Results Review (MRR), working closely with Business Unit Heads (BUH) and FP&A CoE &the Finance Director for Germany. Participate in monthly reviews with FD and VP Western Europe.
- Actively collaborate with Commercial Excellence Team to analyze operational performance to support analysis of business and understand customer, operational and pricing trends.
- Support the BUH in identifying opportunities to improve financial performances and recommend improvements in methods, processes and reporting.
- Challenge status quo methods and actively propose improvements to streamline processes and maximize efficiencies.
- Work on projects with the defined scope of 20% with the Finance Director Germany.
- Job content may vary depending on changes in the organization and requirements for the BU.
- University Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 - 7 years significative experience in broad financial roles within multinational companies, more specifically in Business Partnership role
- Pharma or Medical Products Industry background is a plus
- Solid business knowledge & commercial acumen
- Strategic thinking & sense of urgency
- Excellent analytical & organizational skills
- Strong communication, both verbal and written, and presentation skills
- Act with the highest level of compliance and integrity with sense of accountability and exhibit Baxter’s Culture Levers: Speed, Simplicity, Courage, Collaboration
- Fluency in German and very good English
- Advanced MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.