Production TechnicianReq # JR - 088351 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 02/16/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks:
- Identify process improvements on existing process and equipment.
- Participate on teams to drive improvement to processes and equipment.
- Preventative maintenance, startups and changeovers,
- Clear faults,
- Clean and sanitize assigned area,
- Maintain/verify documentation,
- Load tubing,
- Load equipment with parts/raw materials,
- Supply part bins,
- Train new employees, and
- Follow departmental safety procedures.
- Ensure that products meet the required specifications in the manufacturing areas.
- Must work in a safe manner both to prevent personal injury to themselves and others
- Responsible for maintaining/updating POMs, TPM boards, batch trace, Maximo, SOP’s, log sheets, JIB’s, time sheets, and Infinity.
- Participate or lead TPM teams and other Lean initiatives.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED required. Two-year technical degree preferred.
- Preferred experience includes:
- Technical experience in an automated manufacturing environment;
- Basic knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, and hydraulics;
- Basic understanding of Shop Math;
- Ability to work with hand tools, power tools, wrenches, multimeter, wire stripper, and crimping tool.
- Must be detail oriented, have good critical thinking and problem-solving skills, good communication skills and be able to multitask.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and possess strong decision-making skills.
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate equipment is required
- Requires standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, pulling, pushing, climbing and crawling.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Mountain Home, AR 72653
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now