Production Technician (All Shifts)Req # JR - 024772 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Additional Locations 40 Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 07/20/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned):
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks:
- Identify process improvements on existing process and equipment.
- Participate on teams to drive improvement to processes and equipment.
- Preventative maintenance, startups and changeovers,
- Clear faults,
- Clean and sanitize assigned area,
- Maintain/verify documentation,
- Load tubing,
- Load equipment with parts/raw materials,
- Supply part bins,
- Train new employees, and
- Follow departmental safety procedures.
- Ensure that products meet the required specifications in the manufacturing areas.
- Must work in a safe manner both to prevent personal injury to themselves and others
- Responsible for maintaining/updating POMs, TPM boards, batch trace, Maximo, SOP’s, log sheets, JIB’s, time sheets, and Infinity.
- Participate or lead TPM teams and other Lean initiatives.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
- High School diploma or GED required. Two year technical degree or completion of BaxTech required.
- Technical experience preferred.
- Must have basic knowledge of electronics, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Must have a basic understanding of Shop Math.
- Must have the ability to work with hand tools, power tools, wrenches, multimeter, wire stripper, and crimping tool.
- Must be detail oriented, have good critical thinking and problem solving skills, good communication skills and be able to multitask.
- Must have the ability to analyze data and possess strong decision making skills.
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate equipment is required
- Requires standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, pulling, pushing, climbing and crawling.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.