Material Handler 2nd & 3rdReq # JR - 022205 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Material Handler Date posted 06/10/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for manufacturing and/or production operations including assembly, machinery, processing and/or packaging for all local manufacturing operations.
- Sets up and operates automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation.
- Monitors meters, gauges, valves, flow ratios, temperatures, pressures, and/or related controls and guidelines to ensure adherence to production/process specifications.
- Responsible for training new employees and providing critical systems monitoring and trouble-shooting.
- Reports any malfunctions or abnormalities and makes minor adjustments and repairs to equipment. Responsible for executing all processes in production while strictly adhering to cGMP, SOPs, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply.
- Cleans, sanitizes and monitors manufacturing and associated support areas.
- Provides critical process monitoring and trouble-shooting
- Provides support to manufacturing operators including decisions on product acceptability
- May assist in the training of new employees.
- Conducts cGMP audits of department areas
- Assists in updating SOPs
- May be responsible for maintenance and efficient use of chemicals, supplies, tools, equipment and personnel for the area, including establishing equipment preventive maintenance schedules.
- Ensures that machinery, equipment, utilities and other services are in safe and working condition. Diagnoses equipment problems and implements corrective action.
- Responsible for product/process changes, maintenance and generation of accurate and complete records, reports and documentation as required.
- May perform mold changes and establishing set up sheets.
- Must demonstrate a leadership ability; skilled in attentive listening, observation, communication (oral, reading and writing), basic problem analysis, problem solving and decision making.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Must have a thorough understanding of cGMP/SOPs and a thorough working
- Computer proficiency and ability to use enterprise software.
- Must meet local physical requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ experience, Associate's degree with minimum 2 years of experience or Bachelor's degree with minimum 1 year experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.