Asst Supv, Manufacturing- 2nd ShiftReq # JR - 036971 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 04/12/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Assist in implementing and supervising daily activities in the production area to ensure manufacturing goals and project deadlines are met while maintaining compliance with current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs), SOPs, environmental health and safety (EHS) guidelines and any other regulations that may apply. Perform all duties with a focus on optimizing safety, quality, service and cost.
- Assists supervisor by providing guidance, support, direction and leadership through effective interactions with all personnel during daily operations.
- Assists in supervising the day-to-day production, scheduling, staffing, material management, compliance, training and auditing activities.
- May give input to interviewing, hiring, coaching, motivating, developing, recognizing and managing performance of direct reports.
- Reviews, approves, and manages documentation for batch and system records. Assists in release of product for distribution and meeting product release time goals.
- Supports and facilitates lean manufacturing activities and initiatives, such as 5S, visual management, kaizens.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to interface well with other departments and lead effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing plant setting.
- Strong professional writing skills and ability to prepare technical reports.
- Ability to understand GMPs and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Strong assessment and troubleshooting skills.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to use enterprise software.
- HS diploma or equivalent require
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Manufacturing and leadership experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.