Assembler II (All Shifts)Req # JR - 037876 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 03/31/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
- 2nd Shift: Monday - Friday 3:30 PM- 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 11:30 PM- 7:30 AM
- D Shift: Friday - Saturday 11:30 PM-11:30 AM
- E Shift: Saturday - Sunday 11:30 AM- 11:30 PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: inspecting and packing/unpacking parts, cleaning, machine restarts, creating labels, transporting and delivering parts, tracking materials delivered using batch trace, auditing, notifying of re-order points, addressing machine faults and creating/maintaining/verifying documentation.
- May be responsible for maintaining/updating charts, time sheets, batch trace, logs, and POMs.
- May be responsible to fill in as an Assembler I when needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial or manufacturing experience preferred in electrical, mechanical, or control applications.
- Must have the ability to read and understand job instructions and part specifications and must be able to visually detect defects.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Computer literacy preferred.
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Requires lifting up to 25 lbs, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, standing, and use of hands to manipulate small parts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the linkhere and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.