Assembler I (All Shifts)Req # JR - 024760 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 07/20/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
- ***Must have a minimum score of Bronze on the Career Readiness Certificate (CRC)***
- Initial outreach is completed by phone. All candidates should include a working phone number in the application and are strongly encouraged to make sure voicemail and/or answering machines are set up correctly.
Open Shifts- 2nd, 3rd, D and E Shift
- 1st Shift: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3:30 PM- 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 PM- 7:30 AM
- D Shift: Friday-Saturday 11:30 PM-11:30 AM
- E Shift: Saturday-Sunday 11:30 AM- 11:30 PM
Assembles components of disposable devices by hand or by operating semi-automatic and automatic machines. Visually inspects, labels, and packages items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: assembling, loading bags and/or parts, sealing, packing, correcting minor faults such as line jams, inspecting parts, counting, cleaning of equipment, and stacking cartons.
- May be responsible for maintaining/updating charts, time sheets, repair sheets, and/or protocols.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to read and understand job instructions and part specifications and must be able to visually detect defects.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Must score a minimum of Bronze on the Career Readiness Certificate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial or manufacturing experience preferred in electrical, mechanical, or control applications.
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Requires lifting up to 25 lbs, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, standing, and use of hands to manipulate small parts.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.