Assembler (All Shifts)Req # JR - 088734 Location Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States Job Category Assembly Jobs Date posted 03/13/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Initial outreach is completed via e-mail and follow-up outreach is completed via phone. All candidates should include a working phone number in the application and are strongly encouraged to make sure voicemail and/or answering machines are set up correctly.
Open Shifts include: 2nd, 3rd, D and E Shift
- 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday 3:30 PM- 11:30 PM
- 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 PM- 7:30 AM
- D Shift: Friday-Saturday 11:30 PM-11:30 AMANDone 8-hour shift during the week (as determined between you and your supervisor)
- E Shift: Saturday-Sunday 11:30 AM- 11:30 PMANDone 8-hour shift during the week (as determined between you and your supervisor)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs some (up to all) of the following tasks: assembling, loading bags and/or parts, sealing, packing, correcting minor faults such as line jams, inspecting parts, counting, cleaning of equipment, and stacking cartons.
- May be responsible for maintaining/updating charts, time sheets, repair sheets, and/or protocols.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to read and understand job instructions and part specifications and must be able to visually detect defects.
- Must be able to write legibly.
- Computer literacy preferred.
- Must score a minimum of Bronze on the Career Readiness Certificate.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial or manufacturing experience preferred in electrical, mechanical, or control applications.
Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Requires lifting up to 25 lbs, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, reaching, sitting, standing, and use of hands to manipulate small parts.
We understand compensation is a meaningful factor as you consider the next step in your career. At Baxter, we are committed to equitable pay for all our employees, and we strive to be more transparent with our pay practices. To that end, this position has a pay rate of $16.34 an hour.
The successful candidate for this job may be required to verify that he or she has been vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations for individuals with medical conditions or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination, and in accordance with applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Mountain Home, AR 72653
United States of America Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now