Sr Data Analyst - Data and AnalyticsReq # JR - 077614 Location Monterrey, Nuevo León, México Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 08/11/2022
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Sr. Data Analyst – Global Sourcing Data and Analytics
The Sr. Data Analyst is focused on solving complex business problems by utilizing advanced analytical techniques to uncover insights and develop recommendations that drive business results. With this team she/he/they will have the opportunity to combine business knowledge, data and analytics techniques with visualization tools to deliver the right solutions for the right business problems.
The ideal candidate is an energetic team player who understands how to effectively drive results in a fast-paced and rapidly growing company. Strong quantitative skills are required to analyze performance and efficacy of solutions with effective communication.
Responsible for executing and socializing analytical solutions to business problems across the company. They will apply descriptive analytics with visualization tools to enhance efforts in generating revenue, identifying cost savings, and developing products. Additional tasks may include:
• Identify opportunities for improvement and leading improvement initiatives with key cross functional team members with a focus on improving KPI's
• Monitor supplier performance using key metrics and scorecards
• Create and distribute category specific sourcing savings and compliance scorecards
• Perform spend analysis of available data sources to identify sourcing opportunities either Globally, Regionally or within Business Unit to drive incremental value to the business via savings and improved supplier efficiencies
• Conduct research on key supply markets, developing knowledge of supply base and suppliers in the market and staying abreast of category trends that might impact price, quality, service, or other key elements of a supplier’s value proposition
• Ad hoc Project Management responsibilities for key sourcing initiatives
Knowledge & Skills
• Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a diverse team including IT, Sourcing and Operation’s teams.
• Power BI/Tableau experience
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Project management experience; solid attention to detail and operational focus
• Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix environment
• Effective meeting facilitation skills, including meetings with senior executive management
• Strong strategic thinking and analytics
• Knowledge in supply chain and sourcing is a plus
Qualifications: Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required in quantitative fields such as Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Computer Science or Economics
• Master's preferred
• 2-4 years’ progressive business experiences in Sourcing analytics, data engineering and predictive modeling or strong academic background
• Strong understanding of the relational database concept and application
• Demonstrated experience in data mining and manipulation using SQL/Python/R
• Demonstrated proficiency in Data Visualization tool such as Power BI, Tableau or Spotfire
• Familiarity with the Cloud environment such as Azure or AWS
• Experience working with ERP systems, such as JDE or SAP is a plus
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Huinalá en Apodaca
66640 Monterrey, NLE
Mexico Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now