Sr, Analyst Import - ExportReq # JR - 088102 Location Monterrey, Nuevo León, México Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/24/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preparing temporary importation of raw material imported under maquiladora program, this process includes virtual operations.
- Customs specialist must review, reports and assure that Hill-Rom keeps documentation of each operation to demonstrate to the mexican authorities.
- Responsible for preparing permanent importations.
- Review and approve pedimentos.
- Daily operation follow-up through any mexican entry point in all transportation modes.
- Provide documents and information needed for the customs clearance.
- Responsible for following up import & export shipments. (Assuring arrivals on time for all raw materials and finished goods shipments).
- Provide firsthand information and orientation to Hill-Rom users about the correct import & export procedures.
- Contributing to customs compliance area, through the accuracy on inbound and outbound information in the annex 24 system.
- Review all freight invoices and expense accounts and fill out reports and keep freight logs updated.
- Responsible for providing with information to financial department about freight expenses to ensure all invoices have been reported to finance.
- Responsible for updating operational procedures.
- College graduate (International Trading, Industrial Engineer, Administration Engineering degree).
- Firsthand experience using ZOE or other IMMEX software that complies to Annex 24.
- Experienced in IMMEX program and firsthand experience using Rule 8, EUR1, and NAFTA.
- 2/3 years of experience in Import/Export operations.
- Effective communication skills.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Huinalá en Apodaca
66640 Monterrey, NLE
Mexico Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now