Manufacturing Process EngineerReq # JR - 077740 Location Monterrey, Nuevo León, México Job Category Manufacturing Date posted 02/08/2023
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute and document the evidence of the monitoring and control activities of the manufacturing process, in order to sustain quality levels and EHS requirements for every day’s production.
- Establishment of the manufacturing sequence to achieve production goals daily.
- Responsible for the quality of the operation product process, which may include the ownership of resolving quality problems using the CAPA methodology, execute processes validation and qualification, develop and implement process controls using statistical techniques such as design of experiments.
- Responsible to document and keep up to date the job instructions, visual aids, and related quality system procedures.
- Manage the implementation of product changes through fabrication, purchasing, and assembly due to engineering changes and new product instructions.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean manufacturing methodologies into the manufacturing process including material flow and line balancing, workstation arrangements to meet required production rates and improve efficiency of the painting process.
- Responsible for EHS compliance in their assigned lines, this means, execute projects to improve ergonomics in each workstation to prevent injury.
- Design and validate the DHRs for the parts or product he/she is responsible for.
- Able to enter Information and modify routings and BOMs on JDE.
- Responsible for ensuring that our manufacturing processes compliant with FDA Quality System Regulation as well as Baxter Quality System requirements.
- Responsible for leading teams and directing the technical efforts of others.
- Create and continuously improve the systems for the elimination of downtime in manufacturing areas.
- Support the manufacturing process, with projects to improve the quality, cost and lean manufacturing.
- Support manufacturing in the installation of new process equipment.
- Comply & provide all corporate requirements.
- Lead planning & coordination of EHS training.
- Develop & implement programs & practices to % compliance with applicable, Local and Baxter regulations & practices.
- Participate in lean manufacturing initiatives.
- Coordinate and supervise the design, construction, and assembly of machinery.
- Comply with the safety regulations established in the organization.
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferred).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing process, medical field desirable.
- Experience with Manufacturing process engineer activities, programming, rack design, line balancing, time studies.
- Experience in Toyota Production Systems (TPS) and Six Sigma.
- JDE computer enterprise system Literate.
- Experience in a medical company 13485 and ISO.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills which are effective in cross-functional teams as a leader or member.
- Ability to manage complete project cycle from concept to actual implementation.
- Excellent analytical decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible to changing schedules.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Strong computer skills including HRIS systems.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
Recruitment Fraud Notice
Baxter has discovered incidents of employment scams, where fraudulent parties pose as Baxter employees, recruiters, or other agents, and engage with online job seekers in an attempt to steal personal and/or financial information. To learn how you can protect yourself, review our Recruitment Fraud Notice.
Huinalá en Apodaca
66640 Monterrey, NLE
Mexico Explore Now
Join Our Talent Community
We're grateful for your interest in a career with Baxter, and would like to get to know you. Joining our Talent Community is a great way to stay connected, learn more about Baxter, and help our recruiters find you if there's an opportunity that aligns with your background, skills and interests.Join Now