Bilingual Customer Care RepresentativeReq # JR - 032518 Location Mississauga, Ontario Job Category Supply Chain Date posted 01/05/2021
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You’ll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter’s products and therapiesare foundin almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Forover 85years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other.This iswhere you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives— where your purpose accelerates our mission.
The Customer Care department have two areas of support, B2B and Home Patient. This role is for a Bilingual Customer Care Representative.
Customer Care Home Patient team serves as first point of customer contact regarding such matters as order management, product complaints, service complaints, adverse events, and general inquiries. Responsible for initial intake, documentation, and distribution of customer need as required. Provides independent resolution to moderately complex inquiries and responsible for investigation of problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and orders.
Customer Care B2B team are the subject matter expertise and technical subject matter expertise to the customer service back office functions in order to ensure gold standard customer service is delivered to both institution and home patient customers/patients. The Customer Care Representative serves as first point of customer contact regarding such matters as order management, product complaints, service complaints, adverse events, and general inquiries. Responsible for initial intake, documentation, and distribution of customer need as required. Provides independent resolution to moderately complex inquiries and responsible for investigation of problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits and orders.
- Provides first point of contact for all customer inquiries and product/service complaints through phone, fax, email, or online.
- Provides first point of contact for order entry for both institution and Home Patient.
- Thoroughly documents all inquiries in adherence with company procedures.
- Redirects complex or specialized concerns to appropriate team for follow up (e.g. – medical inquiries, technical product support) when applicable
- Expedites customer orders as required.
- May provide guidance and training to department new hires
- Investigates and resolves problems related to shipment of products, returns, credits, and orders.
- Handle processing and issuing credits for returns.
- Sets-up new patients as per key requirements, maintains other records, and prepares customer required reports
- Patent management for inbound and international travel requirements
- Supports resolution of errors within GFax and EDI transactions
- Manages cycler deployment process
- Manage sample export and input order
- Prepares key customer/patient metric reports and resolves
- Resolves customer questions, and handles requests, where judgment and initiative are required to resolve and/or make recommendations.
- Perform initial data collection for product complaints and adverse events which may include: evaluate complaint for need to investigate and coordinate sample retrieval, provide complainants resolutions (written or verbal) communication for known issues, notification to third parties of product complaint.
Education and Experience
- Bilingual French and English
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service
- Health Care Industry
- Basic knowledge of broad supply chain activities
- Available to work 8 hour shift between 8am- 6pm Monday to Friday
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft programs
- Ability to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Analytical and business problem solving skills
- Ability to facilitate and manage change
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ask the right questions and lead conversations.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of professionals (RNs, patients, other medical professionals).
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong orientation for metrics
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.