Bilingual Contracts AdministratorReq # JR - 021362 Location Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Job Category Technical Services Date posted 08/20/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
This role can be located in Laval, QC, Richmond, BC or Mississauga, ON
In this role the Technical Services Administrator is responsible for planning and coordination activities in support of the all Home Program(s) in Canada. The Technical Service Administrator will support the Home Care Program by acting as a liaison between patients and nursing educators. This work includes technical liaison; fulfilling requests for parts (e.g. blood cuffs, filters); coordination of all reports to Educators and the Health Authorities on Baxter Canadian Technical Service (CTS) work/performance (E.G. Service Reports, PM completion summaries); managing of water test results; organization of all renal and water machine movements within the province; attendance at program meetings (Educator and Provincial level); maintaining up to date patient lists.
Support to Home Care Program
- Administration of Water Test process (Coordination of Initial test and monthly; tracking patient water test results and sending results to patient educators/ nurses)
- Administration of all reports required by Educators and/or Health Authorities (including gathering and sending of all service reports; performance reports (e.g. PM completions)
- Coordinating home assessments and machine removals for patients
- Ordering filters and various other equipment
- Maintaining up to date patient data (and PM) list of all patients on the HD program(s)
- Assign & track tasks to Field Service Representatives
- Track HD patients status and maintain patients list
- Review service reports for preventative maintenance/machines relocation and update the corresponding databases
- Process invoices/credit, as required
- Provide Back Office Support, as required
Prepare input and attend status/update meetings as required
- Monthly Educators Meeting
- Quarterly Business Meetings
- Face-to-Face Educator meetings as required
- Visit clinics & patients training sites
Travel to other CTS Centres as required
- Diploma of Technology or Business
- Bachelor of Commence, Business Administration
Type of Experience
- 3-5 of progressively responsible experience in a service environment, ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
Years of Experience
- Ability to work effectively with persons at all levels of the organization and to represent the organization professionally.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage.
- Requires high level of organizational and territory management skills.
- Requires demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires consistent performance in the ability to use analytical/logical methods to identify and solve equipment related problems.
- Demonstrated strong people interpersonal skills, relating to a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated accountability for field service administrative tasks.
- Focuses on entire customer environment and needs to resolve problems.
- Bilingual (must be fluent in both English & French)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Must have valid Driver’s license
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.