Business Systems AnalystReq # JR - 023147 Location Memphis, Tennessee, United States Job Category Information Technology Date posted 06/23/2020
Are you looking for a career that matters?
We believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We see a world full of healing, with viable care options available to those with limited choices today. We envision new ways of providing physicians, pharmacists and nurses with technologies that not only treat chronic diseases, but also work to prevent them. We’re looking for team members who are motivated to learn, grow and innovate, while making a meaningful difference for millions of people around the world.
Learn more about how Baxter is At the Intersection of Saving and Sustaining Lives.
Define business processes. Identify, evaluate, develop and deploy systems and procedures to meet user requirements. Create detailed written user requirements for developers. Provide consultation to customers on system process redesign. Manage the development of system documentation and training materials as well as training processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain Warehouse and Distribution (W&D) strategy using the Swisslog WM software tool.
2. Assist in the maintenance and execution of both the validation and change control documentation.
- Initiate and review change requests.
- Execute validation testing.
- Manage and coordinate the execution of testing by end users.
- Define and document User Requirement Specifications
- Define and document Functional Specifications
- Coordinate with WMS vendor to define and document system design via PDA and SCRs
3. Troubleshoot, maintain and implement system installations of Swisslog WM at Baxter W&D facilities. Including upgrades and enhancements.
- Determine and maintain warehouse needs and functionality
- Support the end users
4. Produce and apply efficient cost-effective W&D solutions that meet Baxter business needs.
- Support warehouse layout within WM software solution.
- WMS Location configuration.
- WMS Product configuration.
- WMS Mapper configuration.
- Review and configuration of software tools.
- WMS Product Configuration via Screen Zero.
- WMS Configurator Rules.
5. WMS Site Technician.
- Report to Supply Chain Manager or Director status of issues, enhancements WMS functionality and budget.
- Represent the WMS teams, ideas, strategies, and changes to the business’s and operations.
- Coordinate change management with patches and bug fixes with the businesses.
6. Facilitate the analysis and optimization of W&D processes through Lean initiative at Baxter facilities by:
- Defining and documenting standard operating procedures.
- Review and refine all facility & warehouse performance KPI’s.
- Liaison with operational personnel on product movements, layout and enhancements.
- Solid knowledge of the application development process.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
- Solid business knowledge. Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to work with in a team setting.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 3+ years WMS
- 5 Years Software Installation
- 5 Years Information Tech.
- WMS Implementations (1-3)
- 25% possible travel at times
- Remote working arrangement
- Warehouse environment that may include
- PC work
- Concrete walking
- Safety Attire
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.